Take the long way home.
Imagine that you could easily and cleanly break your outboard down into three parts for simple transport and storage. And in just a few easy steps, put it back together again. Imagine that you could accelerate with such control that your enjoyment on the water begins in the harbor when casting off. Imagine that you could change from traveling ahead to astern with just a twist of the hand. And that during normal passage, you could converse at a normal volume.
You can! With the Travel. In terms of performance and efficiency, it provides everything a gasoline outboard offers. But it’s much more convenient, quieter and more environmentally friendly. The Travel 1003 drives tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons effortlessly for up to 10 hours. The tiller display with its integrated GPS receiver constantly provides a precise overview of how fast you’re traveling and the remaining range, so that you always know that you’ll get to where you want. If you’ve drained the lithium battery, recharge it with either shore power or the 12V on-board system. To do so, you don’t have to dismount the entire motor; it’s enough to unplug the battery, which, at around 9 lb really isn’t heavy, and carry it to the power source.
You can also increase your range while you’re on the water with the solar charger that ensures the battery charge increases.
- can do everything that a 1.5/3 HP gasoline outboard can
- environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- on-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- a clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk that anything will leak out or smell
Prices and further details can be found on our shop (German only). Webshop